Names Of Sang Bai Pi
How Is Sang Bai Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Sang Bai Pi Used Clinically?
Sang Bai Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains lung heat - cough, wheezing.
- Promotes urination, reduces edema - lung heat obstructing downward movement of lung qi, preventing water from moving - no sweating, facial and floating edema, fever, thirst, difficult urination.
- Recently for hypertension.
How Is Sang Bai Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Bai Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Bai Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Bai Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang bai pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums