Names Of Sang Bai Pi
How Is Sang Bai Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Sang Bai Pi Used Clinically?
Sang Bai Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains lung heat - cough, wheezing.
- Promotes urination, reduces edema - lung heat obstructing downward movement of lung qi, preventing water from moving - no sweating, facial and floating edema, fever, thirst, difficult urination.
- Recently for hypertension.
How Is Sang Bai Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Bai Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Bai Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Bai Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang bai pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc