Names Of Sang Bai Pi
How Is Sang Bai Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Sang Bai Pi Used Clinically?
Sang Bai Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains lung heat - cough, wheezing.
- Promotes urination, reduces edema - lung heat obstructing downward movement of lung qi, preventing water from moving - no sweating, facial and floating edema, fever, thirst, difficult urination.
- Recently for hypertension.
How Is Sang Bai Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Bai Pi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Bai Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Bai Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang bai pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc