Names Of Sang Ji Sheng
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Used Clinically?
Sang Ji Sheng Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney yin, strengthen sinews and bones, expel wind-damp - lower back and knee pain, joint problems, atrophy of sinews and bones, bi-syndromes.
- Nourish blood, calm the womb - uterine bleeding during pregnancy, dry and scaly skin.
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ji Sheng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ji Sheng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ji Sheng
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Sang Ji Sheng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc