Names Of Sang Ji Sheng
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Used Clinically?
Sang Ji Sheng Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney yin, strengthen sinews and bones, expel wind-damp - lower back and knee pain, joint problems, atrophy of sinews and bones, bi-syndromes.
- Nourish blood, calm the womb - uterine bleeding during pregnancy, dry and scaly skin.
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ji Sheng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ji Sheng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ji Sheng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ji sheng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc