Names Of Sang Ji Sheng
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Used Clinically?
Sang Ji Sheng Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney yin, strengthen sinews and bones, expel wind-damp - lower back and knee pain, joint problems, atrophy of sinews and bones, bi-syndromes.
- Nourish blood, calm the womb - uterine bleeding during pregnancy, dry and scaly skin.
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ji Sheng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ji Sheng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ji Sheng
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Sang Ji Sheng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ji sheng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc