Names Of Sang Ji Sheng
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Used Clinically?
Sang Ji Sheng Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney yin, strengthen sinews and bones, expel wind-damp - lower back and knee pain, joint problems, atrophy of sinews and bones, bi-syndromes.
- Nourish blood, calm the womb - uterine bleeding during pregnancy, dry and scaly skin.
How Is Sang Ji Sheng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ji Sheng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ji Sheng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ji Sheng
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Sang Ji Sheng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ji sheng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc