Names Of Sang Piao Xiao
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Used Clinically?
Sang Piao Xiao Usages and Indications
- Tonify the kidneys, consolidate jing and restrain urine - frequent urination and other kidney deficiency.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Piao Xiao
- Dosage: 3-10g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sang Piao Xiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Piao Xiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang piao xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse