Names Of Sang Piao Xiao
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Used Clinically?
Sang Piao Xiao Usages and Indications
- Tonify the kidneys, consolidate jing and restrain urine - frequent urination and other kidney deficiency.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Piao Xiao
- Dosage: 3-10g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sang Piao Xiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Piao Xiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang piao xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc