Names Of Sang Piao Xiao
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Used Clinically?
Sang Piao Xiao Usages and Indications
- Tonify the kidneys, consolidate jing and restrain urine - frequent urination and other kidney deficiency.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Piao Xiao
- Dosage: 3-10g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sang Piao Xiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Piao Xiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang piao xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc