Names Of Sang Shen
How Is Sang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Sang Shen Used Clinically?
Sang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies blood and enriches yin - dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, premature graying of the hair.
- Constipation due to blood deficiency in the elderly, xiao ke due to yin deficiency.
How Is Sang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Shen
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc