Names Of Sang Shen
How Is Sang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Sang Shen Used Clinically?
Sang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies blood and enriches yin - dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, premature graying of the hair.
- Constipation due to blood deficiency in the elderly, xiao ke due to yin deficiency.
How Is Sang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Shen
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc