Names Of Sang Shen
How Is Sang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Sang Shen Used Clinically?
Sang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies blood and enriches yin - dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, premature graying of the hair.
- Constipation due to blood deficiency in the elderly, xiao ke due to yin deficiency.
How Is Sang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Shen
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc