Names Of Sang Shen
How Is Sang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Sang Shen Used Clinically?
Sang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies blood and enriches yin - dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, premature graying of the hair.
- Constipation due to blood deficiency in the elderly, xiao ke due to yin deficiency.
How Is Sang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Shen
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc