Names Of Sang Shen
How Is Sang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Sang Shen Used Clinically?
Sang Shen Usages and Indications
- Tonifies blood and enriches yin - dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, premature graying of the hair.
- Constipation due to blood deficiency in the elderly, xiao ke due to yin deficiency.
How Is Sang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Shen
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc