Names Of Sang Ye
How Is Sang Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Sang Ye Used Clinically?
Sang Ye Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, clears lung heat - wind-heat with fever, headache, sore throat; also for lung dryness causing dry mouth, dry cough, lung heat with thick and yellow sputum.
- Cools liver and clears the eyes - liver channel eye problems due to wind-heat or yin deficiency, red, sore, dry or painful eyes, floaters.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - mild cases of vomiting blood due to heat in the blood.
How Is Sang Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sang Ye
Staff Clinical Notes
- Not so strong for releasing the exterior, but becomes a good choice when the patient has lung and liver heat symptoms.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc