Names Of Sang Ye
How Is Sang Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Sang Ye Used Clinically?
Sang Ye Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, clears lung heat - wind-heat with fever, headache, sore throat; also for lung dryness causing dry mouth, dry cough, lung heat with thick and yellow sputum.
- Cools liver and clears the eyes - liver channel eye problems due to wind-heat or yin deficiency, red, sore, dry or painful eyes, floaters.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - mild cases of vomiting blood due to heat in the blood.
How Is Sang Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sang Ye
Staff Clinical Notes
- Not so strong for releasing the exterior, but becomes a good choice when the patient has lung and liver heat symptoms.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms