Names Of Sang Ye
How Is Sang Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Sang Ye Used Clinically?
Sang Ye Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, clears lung heat - wind-heat with fever, headache, sore throat; also for lung dryness causing dry mouth, dry cough, lung heat with thick and yellow sputum.
- Cools liver and clears the eyes - liver channel eye problems due to wind-heat or yin deficiency, red, sore, dry or painful eyes, floaters.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - mild cases of vomiting blood due to heat in the blood.
How Is Sang Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sang Ye
Staff Clinical Notes
- Not so strong for releasing the exterior, but becomes a good choice when the patient has lung and liver heat symptoms.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc