Names Of Sang Ye
How Is Sang Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Sang Ye Used Clinically?
Sang Ye Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, clears lung heat - wind-heat with fever, headache, sore throat; also for lung dryness causing dry mouth, dry cough, lung heat with thick and yellow sputum.
- Cools liver and clears the eyes - liver channel eye problems due to wind-heat or yin deficiency, red, sore, dry or painful eyes, floaters.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - mild cases of vomiting blood due to heat in the blood.
How Is Sang Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sang Ye
Staff Clinical Notes
- Not so strong for releasing the exterior, but becomes a good choice when the patient has lung and liver heat symptoms.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sang Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc