Names Of Sang Zhi
How Is Sang Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Sang Zhi Used Clinically?
Sang Zhi Usages and Indications
- Wind-damp bi especially in the upper extremities.
- Reduces edema.
How Is Sang Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sang Zhi
- Dosage: 10-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sang Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums