Names Of Sha Shen
How Is Sha Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sha Shen Used Clinically?
Sha Shen Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry, non-productive cough due to lung yin deficiency.
- Nourish the stomach, generate fluids, clear heat (after febrile disease or yin deficiency) - dry mouth or throat.
- Moisten the exterior - dry itchy skin aggravated by cold and dry weather.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Sha Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sha Shen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sha Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Sha Shen Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sha Shen
Staff Clinical Notes
There are two types of sha shen - bei sha shen and nan sha shen. Bei sha shen is most commonly used.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sha Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sha shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms