Names Of Sha Shen
How Is Sha Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sha Shen Used Clinically?
Sha Shen Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry, non-productive cough due to lung yin deficiency.
- Nourish the stomach, generate fluids, clear heat (after febrile disease or yin deficiency) - dry mouth or throat.
- Moisten the exterior - dry itchy skin aggravated by cold and dry weather.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Sha Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sha Shen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sha Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Sha Shen Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sha Shen
Staff Clinical Notes
There are two types of sha shen - bei sha shen and nan sha shen. Bei sha shen is most commonly used.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sha Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sha shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums