Names Of Sha Shen
How Is Sha Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sha Shen Used Clinically?
Sha Shen Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry, non-productive cough due to lung yin deficiency.
- Nourish the stomach, generate fluids, clear heat (after febrile disease or yin deficiency) - dry mouth or throat.
- Moisten the exterior - dry itchy skin aggravated by cold and dry weather.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Sha Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sha Shen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sha Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Sha Shen Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sha Shen
Staff Clinical Notes
There are two types of sha shen - bei sha shen and nan sha shen. Bei sha shen is most commonly used.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sha Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sha shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc