Names Of Sha Shen
How Is Sha Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Sha Shen Used Clinically?
Sha Shen Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry, non-productive cough due to lung yin deficiency.
- Nourish the stomach, generate fluids, clear heat (after febrile disease or yin deficiency) - dry mouth or throat.
- Moisten the exterior - dry itchy skin aggravated by cold and dry weather.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Sha Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sha Shen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sha Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Sha Shen Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sha Shen
Staff Clinical Notes
There are two types of sha shen - bei sha shen and nan sha shen. Bei sha shen is most commonly used.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sha Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sha shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc