Names Of Shan Yao
How Is Shan Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Shan Yao Used Clinically?
Shan Yao Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
How Is Shan Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Yao
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Yao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Yao
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Shan Yao is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Suo Quan Wan -Shut The Sluice Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan -Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc