Names Of Shan Yao
How Is Shan Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Shan Yao Used Clinically?
Shan Yao Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
How Is Shan Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Yao
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Yao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Yao
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Shan Yao is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Suo Quan Wan -Shut The Sluice Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan -Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums