Names Of Shan Zha
How Is Shan Zha Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shan Zha Used Clinically?
Shan Zha Usages and Indications
- Reduces and moves food stagnation outward - accumulation of meat and/or greasy foods with distention, pain, diarrhea.
- Transforms blood stasis, dissipates clumps - post-partum abdominal pain, hernial disorder.
- Stops diarrhea (when partially charred).
How Is Shan Zha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Zha
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Zha
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Zha
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shan Zha is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan zha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums