Names Of Shan Zha
How Is Shan Zha Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shan Zha Used Clinically?
Shan Zha Usages and Indications
- Reduces and moves food stagnation outward - accumulation of meat and/or greasy foods with distention, pain, diarrhea.
- Transforms blood stasis, dissipates clumps - post-partum abdominal pain, hernial disorder.
- Stops diarrhea (when partially charred).
How Is Shan Zha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Zha
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Zha
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Zha
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Shan Zha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan zha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc