Names Of Shan Zha
How Is Shan Zha Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shan Zha Used Clinically?
Shan Zha Usages and Indications
- Reduces and moves food stagnation outward - accumulation of meat and/or greasy foods with distention, pain, diarrhea.
- Transforms blood stasis, dissipates clumps - post-partum abdominal pain, hernial disorder.
- Stops diarrhea (when partially charred).
How Is Shan Zha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Zha
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Zha
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Zha
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shan Zha is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan zha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc