Names Of Shan Zha
How Is Shan Zha Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shan Zha Used Clinically?
Shan Zha Usages and Indications
- Reduces and moves food stagnation outward - accumulation of meat and/or greasy foods with distention, pain, diarrhea.
- Transforms blood stasis, dissipates clumps - post-partum abdominal pain, hernial disorder.
- Stops diarrhea (when partially charred).
How Is Shan Zha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Zha
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Zha
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Zha
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shan Zha is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan zha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums