Names Of Shan Zha
How Is Shan Zha Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shan Zha Used Clinically?
Shan Zha Usages and Indications
- Reduces and moves food stagnation outward - accumulation of meat and/or greasy foods with distention, pain, diarrhea.
- Transforms blood stasis, dissipates clumps - post-partum abdominal pain, hernial disorder.
- Stops diarrhea (when partially charred).
How Is Shan Zha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shan Zha
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shan Zha
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shan Zha
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shan Zha is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shan zha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc