Names Of Shang Lu
How Is Shang Lu Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Shang Lu Used Clinically?
Shang Lu Usages and Indications
- Drives out water through the urethra and anus - edema associated with severe constipation and urinary difficulty.
- Reduces sores and carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Shang Lu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shang Lu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shang lu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc