Names Of Shang Lu
How Is Shang Lu Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Shang Lu Used Clinically?
Shang Lu Usages and Indications
- Drives out water through the urethra and anus - edema associated with severe constipation and urinary difficulty.
- Reduces sores and carbuncles (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Shang Lu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shang Lu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shang lu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums