Names Of She Chuang Zi
How Is She Chuang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is She Chuang Zi Used Clinically?
She Chuang Zi Usages and Indications
- Dry dampness, kills parasites, stop itch - topically - weeping, itchy skin lesions, scabies, ringworm.
- Warms the kidneys, strengthens yang - impotence, infertility, cold womb.
- Disperses cold, expels wind, dry dampness - leukorrhea, lower back pain.
How Is She Chuang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Chuang Zi
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With She Chuang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she chuang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc