Names Of She Chuang Zi
How Is She Chuang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is She Chuang Zi Used Clinically?
She Chuang Zi Usages and Indications
- Dry dampness, kills parasites, stop itch - topically - weeping, itchy skin lesions, scabies, ringworm.
- Warms the kidneys, strengthens yang - impotence, infertility, cold womb.
- Disperses cold, expels wind, dry dampness - leukorrhea, lower back pain.
How Is She Chuang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Chuang Zi
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With She Chuang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she chuang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse