Names Of She Chuang Zi
How Is She Chuang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is She Chuang Zi Used Clinically?
She Chuang Zi Usages and Indications
- Dry dampness, kills parasites, stop itch - topically - weeping, itchy skin lesions, scabies, ringworm.
- Warms the kidneys, strengthens yang - impotence, infertility, cold womb.
- Disperses cold, expels wind, dry dampness - leukorrhea, lower back pain.
How Is She Chuang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Chuang Zi
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With She Chuang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she chuang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc