Names Of She Chuang Zi
How Is She Chuang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is She Chuang Zi Used Clinically?
She Chuang Zi Usages and Indications
- Dry dampness, kills parasites, stop itch - topically - weeping, itchy skin lesions, scabies, ringworm.
- Warms the kidneys, strengthens yang - impotence, infertility, cold womb.
- Disperses cold, expels wind, dry dampness - leukorrhea, lower back pain.
How Is She Chuang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Chuang Zi
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With She Chuang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she chuang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc