Names Of She Gan
How Is She Gan Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is She Gan Used Clinically?
She Gan Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity, improves the throat - painful, swollen throat due to fire excess, fire toxin, or phlegm-heat obstruction.
- Transforms phlegm, clears the lungs - cough, wheezing, and phlegm.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is She Gan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Gan
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she gan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc