Names Of She Xiang
How Is She Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is She Xiang Used Clinically?
She Xiang Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, revives the spirit, unblocks closed disorders (a wide variety of problems that impair consciousness) - heat entering the pericardium, convulsions, delirium, stupor fainting, closed disorders, tetanic collapse, phlegm collapse, seizures.
- Invigorates the blood, dissipates clumps, reduces swelling, alleviates pain - toxic sores, carbuncles, fixed masses, channel obstructions due to trauma.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is She Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Xiang
- Dosage: 0.06-0.15g in pills, powders
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With She Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where She Xiang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain She Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc