Names Of She Xiang
How Is She Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is She Xiang Used Clinically?
She Xiang Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, revives the spirit, unblocks closed disorders (a wide variety of problems that impair consciousness) - heat entering the pericardium, convulsions, delirium, stupor fainting, closed disorders, tetanic collapse, phlegm collapse, seizures.
- Invigorates the blood, dissipates clumps, reduces swelling, alleviates pain - toxic sores, carbuncles, fixed masses, channel obstructions due to trauma.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is She Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Xiang
- Dosage: 0.06-0.15g in pills, powders
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With She Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where She Xiang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain She Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc