Names Of She Xiang
How Is She Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is She Xiang Used Clinically?
She Xiang Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, revives the spirit, unblocks closed disorders (a wide variety of problems that impair consciousness) - heat entering the pericardium, convulsions, delirium, stupor fainting, closed disorders, tetanic collapse, phlegm collapse, seizures.
- Invigorates the blood, dissipates clumps, reduces swelling, alleviates pain - toxic sores, carbuncles, fixed masses, channel obstructions due to trauma.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is She Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For She Xiang
- Dosage: 0.06-0.15g in pills, powders
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With She Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where She Xiang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain She Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about she xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms