Names Of Shen Qu
How Is Shen Qu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shen Qu Used Clinically?
Shen Qu Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach - stomach cold with food stagnation or accumulation, with epigastric and abdominal fullness or distention, lack of appetite, borborygmus, and diarrhea.
- Aids in mineral digestion and absorption.
How Is Shen Qu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shen Qu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shen Qu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shen Qu
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Shen Qu is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen qu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc