Names Of Shen Qu
How Is Shen Qu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Shen Qu Used Clinically?
Shen Qu Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach - stomach cold with food stagnation or accumulation, with epigastric and abdominal fullness or distention, lack of appetite, borborygmus, and diarrhea.
- Aids in mineral digestion and absorption.
How Is Shen Qu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shen Qu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shen Qu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shen Qu
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Shen Qu is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen qu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc