Names Of Sheng Di Huang
How Is Sheng Di Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Sheng Di Huang Used Clinically?
Sheng Di Huang Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. High fever, thirst, scarlet tongue, hemorrhage due to heat in the Blood.
- Nourishes Yin, Generates Fluids. Yin Deficiency with heat signs with injury to body fluids. Dry mouth, low-grade fever, constipation, throat pain from yin deficiency.
- Cools Ascending Heart Fire (HT, LV). Mouth and tongue sores, irritability, insomnia, malar flush.
- Wasting thirst disorder.
Cautions and Contraindications
Spleen Deficiency, Yang Deficiency, Damp Phlegm, Digestion Difficulties.All Cautions
How Is Sheng Di Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sheng Di Huang
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Sheng Di Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Sheng Di Huang Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Sheng Di Huang
Staff Clinical Notes
Compare with Xuan Shen: Both are for internal heat syndromes with yin deficiency. Clears heat from qi, ying, and blood levels.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sheng Di Huang
Our database contains 18 TCM Formulas where Sheng Di Huang is generally used
- Jiang Ya Wan -Repress The Blood Pressure Pills (Harmonize)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan -Knee Joint Pain Relief (Expel Dampness)
- Xiao Feng Wan -Clear Wind Pill (Expel Wind)
- Zhong Feng Hui Chun Wan -Stroke Recovery Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan -Sciatica Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sheng di huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums