Names Of Sheng Jiang
How Is Sheng Jiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Sheng Jiang Used Clinically?
Sheng Jiang Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, wind-cold, regulate ying and wei qi
- Warms the middle jiao - stomach cold/vomiting
- Alleviates coughing, warms lung
- Reduces toxicity of other herbs
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid w/heat in LU or ST
- Use cautiously in patients with hypertension
How Is Sheng Jiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sheng Jiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sheng Jiang
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Sheng Jiang is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Ge Gen Wan -Kudzu Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sheng jiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc