Names Of Sheng Jiang
How Is Sheng Jiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Sheng Jiang Used Clinically?
Sheng Jiang Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, wind-cold, regulate ying and wei qi
- Warms the middle jiao - stomach cold/vomiting
- Alleviates coughing, warms lung
- Reduces toxicity of other herbs
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid w/heat in LU or ST
- Use cautiously in patients with hypertension
How Is Sheng Jiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Sheng Jiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Sheng Jiang
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Sheng Jiang is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Ge Gen Wan -Kudzu Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sheng jiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums