Names Of Shi Chang Pu
How Is Shi Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Shi Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Shi Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, vaporizes phlegm, quiets the spirit - sensory orifice disorders due to phlegm, deafness, dizziness, poor memory, dulled sensation, seizures.
- Harmonize the middle warmer, transform turbid damp, abdominal pain.
- Wind-cold damp - painful obstruction, trauma and sores.
How Is Shi Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Chang Pu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shi Chang Pu Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Chang Pu
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shi Chang Pu is generally used
- Bi Xie Fen Qing Yin Wan -Dioscorea Formula To Separate The Clear (Expel Dampness)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc