Names Of Shi Chang Pu
How Is Shi Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Shi Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Shi Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, vaporizes phlegm, quiets the spirit - sensory orifice disorders due to phlegm, deafness, dizziness, poor memory, dulled sensation, seizures.
- Harmonize the middle warmer, transform turbid damp, abdominal pain.
- Wind-cold damp - painful obstruction, trauma and sores.
How Is Shi Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Chang Pu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shi Chang Pu Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Chang Pu
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shi Chang Pu is generally used
- Bi Xie Fen Qing Yin Wan -Dioscorea Formula To Separate The Clear (Expel Dampness)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc