Names Of Shi Chang Pu
How Is Shi Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Shi Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Shi Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, vaporizes phlegm, quiets the spirit - sensory orifice disorders due to phlegm, deafness, dizziness, poor memory, dulled sensation, seizures.
- Harmonize the middle warmer, transform turbid damp, abdominal pain.
- Wind-cold damp - painful obstruction, trauma and sores.
How Is Shi Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Chang Pu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shi Chang Pu Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Chang Pu
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Shi Chang Pu is generally used
- Bi Xie Fen Qing Yin Wan -Dioscorea Formula To Separate The Clear (Expel Dampness)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Help! My dog has sprung a leak
- Question of Diaphramatic spasm with possible vagus nerve involvement.
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc