Names Of Shi Di
How Is Shi Di Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Shi Di Used Clinically?
Shi Di Usages and Indications
- Directs stomach Qi downward - stops hiccups and belching.
How Is Shi Di Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Di
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Di
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi di? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc