Names Of Shi Di
How Is Shi Di Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Shi Di Used Clinically?
Shi Di Usages and Indications
- Directs stomach Qi downward - stops hiccups and belching.
How Is Shi Di Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Di
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Di
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi di? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc