Names Of Shi Di
How Is Shi Di Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Shi Di Used Clinically?
Shi Di Usages and Indications
- Directs stomach Qi downward - stops hiccups and belching.
How Is Shi Di Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Di
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Di
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi di? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc