Names Of Shi Di
How Is Shi Di Categorized?
Our Database Has 17 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Shi Di Used Clinically?
Shi Di Usages and Indications
- Directs stomach Qi downward - stops hiccups and belching.
How Is Shi Di Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Di
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Di
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi di? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc