Names Of Shi Di
How Is Shi Di Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Shi Di Used Clinically?
Shi Di Usages and Indications
- Directs stomach Qi downward - stops hiccups and belching.
How Is Shi Di Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Di
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Shi Di
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi di? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc