Names Of Shi Hu
How Is Shi Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Shi Hu Used Clinically?
Shi Hu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, clear heat, generate fluids - severe thirst, parched mouth, intractable fever associated with yin deficiency (occurring from injury to fluids from warm febrile disease).
- Nourish stomach yin - dry heaves, stomach ache, xiao ke, shiny tongue with little coating.
- Brighten vision, strengthen lower back.
How Is Shi Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Hu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse