Names Of Shi Hu
How Is Shi Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Shi Hu Used Clinically?
Shi Hu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, clear heat, generate fluids - severe thirst, parched mouth, intractable fever associated with yin deficiency (occurring from injury to fluids from warm febrile disease).
- Nourish stomach yin - dry heaves, stomach ache, xiao ke, shiny tongue with little coating.
- Brighten vision, strengthen lower back.
How Is Shi Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Hu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc