Names Of Shi Hu
How Is Shi Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Shi Hu Used Clinically?
Shi Hu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, clear heat, generate fluids - severe thirst, parched mouth, intractable fever associated with yin deficiency (occurring from injury to fluids from warm febrile disease).
- Nourish stomach yin - dry heaves, stomach ache, xiao ke, shiny tongue with little coating.
- Brighten vision, strengthen lower back.
How Is Shi Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Hu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc