Names Of Shi Hu
How Is Shi Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Shi Hu Used Clinically?
Shi Hu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, clear heat, generate fluids - severe thirst, parched mouth, intractable fever associated with yin deficiency (occurring from injury to fluids from warm febrile disease).
- Nourish stomach yin - dry heaves, stomach ache, xiao ke, shiny tongue with little coating.
- Brighten vision, strengthen lower back.
How Is Shi Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Hu
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc