Names Of Shi Jian Chuan
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Used Clinically?
Shi Jian Chuan Usages and Indications
- Invigorate, cool and nourish the blood, calm shen - PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
- Dissipates nodules, clears heat - various swellings and cysts, has shown some anti-tumor functions in human and animal studies.
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jian Chuan
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Jian Chuan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jian Chuan
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jian chuan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc