Names Of Shi Jian Chuan
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Used Clinically?
Shi Jian Chuan Usages and Indications
- Invigorate, cool and nourish the blood, calm shen - PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
- Dissipates nodules, clears heat - various swellings and cysts, has shown some anti-tumor functions in human and animal studies.
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jian Chuan
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Jian Chuan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jian Chuan
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jian chuan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums