Names Of Shi Jian Chuan
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Used Clinically?
Shi Jian Chuan Usages and Indications
- Invigorate, cool and nourish the blood, calm shen - PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
- Dissipates nodules, clears heat - various swellings and cysts, has shown some anti-tumor functions in human and animal studies.
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jian Chuan
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Jian Chuan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shi Jian Chuan Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jian Chuan
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jian chuan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc