Names Of Shi Jian Chuan
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Used Clinically?
Shi Jian Chuan Usages and Indications
- Invigorate, cool and nourish the blood, calm shen - PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
- Dissipates nodules, clears heat - various swellings and cysts, has shown some anti-tumor functions in human and animal studies.
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jian Chuan
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Jian Chuan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jian Chuan
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jian chuan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc