Names Of Shi Jian Chuan
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Used Clinically?
Shi Jian Chuan Usages and Indications
- Invigorate, cool and nourish the blood, calm shen - PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
- Dissipates nodules, clears heat - various swellings and cysts, has shown some anti-tumor functions in human and animal studies.
How Is Shi Jian Chuan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jian Chuan
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Jian Chuan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jian Chuan
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jian chuan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc