Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc