Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc