Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse