Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc