Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc