Names Of Shi Jue Ming
How Is Shi Jue Ming Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Shi Jue Ming Used Clinically?
Shi Jue Ming Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, descends rising yang - headache, dizziness, red eyes.
- Liver heat disturbing the vision - photophobia, pterygium, visual obstruction.
How Is Shi Jue Ming Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Jue Ming
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Shi Jue Ming
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Jue Ming
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi jue ming? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc