Names Of Shi Shang Bo
How Is Shi Shang Bo Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Shi Shang Bo Used Clinically?
Shi Shang Bo Usages and Indications
- Clears heat in the lungs - sore throat, cough, asthma, mastitis.
- Damp heat related rheumatoid arthritis, jaundice, pain and/or swelling in the eyes.
How Is Shi Shang Bo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Shang Bo
- Dosage: 10-30g.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Shang Bo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi shang bo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc