Names Of Shi Shang Bo
How Is Shi Shang Bo Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Shi Shang Bo Used Clinically?
Shi Shang Bo Usages and Indications
- Clears heat in the lungs - sore throat, cough, asthma, mastitis.
- Damp heat related rheumatoid arthritis, jaundice, pain and/or swelling in the eyes.
How Is Shi Shang Bo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Shang Bo
- Dosage: 10-30g.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shi Shang Bo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi shang bo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc