Names Of Shi Wei
How Is Shi Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Shi Wei Used Clinically?
Shi Wei Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains damp-heat from the bladder - hot, stone, xue lin.
- Clears heat and stops bleeding - vomiting, uterine bleeding.
- Clears the lungs, expels phlegm, relieves cough - lung heat, wheezing.
How Is Shi Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Wei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Wei
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc