Names Of Shi Wei
How Is Shi Wei Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Shi Wei Used Clinically?
Shi Wei Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains damp-heat from the bladder - hot, stone, xue lin.
- Clears heat and stops bleeding - vomiting, uterine bleeding.
- Clears the lungs, expels phlegm, relieves cough - lung heat, wheezing.
How Is Shi Wei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shi Wei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shi Wei
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shi wei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc