Names Of Shu Di Huang
How Is Shu Di Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Shu Di Huang Used Clinically?
Shu Di Huang Usages and Indications
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
How Is Shu Di Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shu Di Huang
- Dosage: 9-30g
- Charred if used to stop bleeding.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shu Di Huang Is Discussed
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shu Di Huang
Our database contains 23 TCM Formulas where Shu Di Huang is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Da Bu Yin Wan -Great Tonify the Yin Pill (Tonify)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gu Ben Wan -Replenish the Root Teapills (Treat Dryness)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan -Nourish Qi & Blood Pills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Si Wu Tang Wan -Four Substances Pills (Tonify)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan -Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shu di huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse