Names Of Shu Di Huang
How Is Shu Di Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Shu Di Huang Used Clinically?
Shu Di Huang Usages and Indications
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
How Is Shu Di Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shu Di Huang
- Dosage: 9-30g
- Charred if used to stop bleeding.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shu Di Huang Is Discussed
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shu Di Huang
Our database contains 23 TCM Formulas where Shu Di Huang is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Da Bu Yin Wan -Great Tonify the Yin Pill (Tonify)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gu Ben Wan -Replenish the Root Teapills (Treat Dryness)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan -Nourish Qi & Blood Pills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Si Wu Tang Wan -Four Substances Pills (Tonify)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan -Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shu di huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc