Names Of Shu Di Huang
How Is Shu Di Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Shu Di Huang Used Clinically?
Shu Di Huang Usages and Indications
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
How Is Shu Di Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shu Di Huang
- Dosage: 9-30g
- Charred if used to stop bleeding.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Shu Di Huang Is Discussed
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Shu Di Huang
Our database contains 23 TCM Formulas where Shu Di Huang is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Da Bu Yin Wan -Great Tonify the Yin Pill (Tonify)
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan -Solitary Hermit Teapills (Expel Dampness)
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gu Ben Wan -Replenish the Root Teapills (Treat Dryness)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan -Nourish Qi & Blood Pills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Si Wu Tang Wan -Four Substances Pills (Tonify)
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan -Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shu di huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms