Names Of Shui Zhi
How Is Shui Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Shui Zhi Used Clinically?
Shui Zhi Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, reduces immobile masses - amenorrhea, abdominal masses, trauma.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Shui Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Shui Zhi
- Dosage: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shui zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc