Names Of Si Gua Luo
How Is Si Gua Luo Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Si Gua Luo Used Clinically?
Si Gua Luo Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, invigorates the channels - damp heat obstructing the channels and muscles causing sore chest and flank areas, sore muscles and sinews, stiff joints, traumatic injury, breast abscess.
- Expels phlegm - cough due to lung heat with high fever, chest pain, sticky sputum.
- Expels summer heat, promotes urination.
- Swollen-painful breasts, insufficient lactation.
How Is Si Gua Luo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Si Gua Luo
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Si Gua Luo
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about si gua luo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc