Names Of Si Gua Luo
How Is Si Gua Luo Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Si Gua Luo Used Clinically?
Si Gua Luo Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, invigorates the channels - damp heat obstructing the channels and muscles causing sore chest and flank areas, sore muscles and sinews, stiff joints, traumatic injury, breast abscess.
- Expels phlegm - cough due to lung heat with high fever, chest pain, sticky sputum.
- Expels summer heat, promotes urination.
- Swollen-painful breasts, insufficient lactation.
How Is Si Gua Luo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Si Gua Luo
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Si Gua Luo
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about si gua luo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc