Names Of Si Gua Luo
How Is Si Gua Luo Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Si Gua Luo Used Clinically?
Si Gua Luo Usages and Indications
- Expels wind, invigorates the channels - damp heat obstructing the channels and muscles causing sore chest and flank areas, sore muscles and sinews, stiff joints, traumatic injury, breast abscess.
- Expels phlegm - cough due to lung heat with high fever, chest pain, sticky sputum.
- Expels summer heat, promotes urination.
- Swollen-painful breasts, insufficient lactation.
How Is Si Gua Luo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Si Gua Luo
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Si Gua Luo
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about si gua luo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps