Names Of Su He Xiang
How Is Su He Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Su He Xiang Used Clinically?
Su He Xiang Usages and Indications
- Opens the orifices, penetrates through turbidity - for closed disorders, phlegm blockages, epidemic toxic disease, especially cold disorders.
- Pain in the chest and abdomen.
How Is Su He Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su He Xiang
- Dosage: 0.3-1g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su he xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse