Names Of Su Jiu Gui Ban
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Used Clinically?
Su Jiu Gui Ban Usages and Indications
- This is the deep fried version of Gui Ban. For more information see the Gui Ban page. Deep frying helps to moderate the cold action of the herb.
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Jiu Gui Ban
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Jiu Gui Ban
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su jiu gui ban? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc