Names Of Su Jiu Gui Ban
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Used Clinically?
Su Jiu Gui Ban Usages and Indications
- This is the deep fried version of Gui Ban. For more information see the Gui Ban page. Deep frying helps to moderate the cold action of the herb.
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Jiu Gui Ban
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Jiu Gui Ban
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su jiu gui ban? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums