Names Of Su Jiu Gui Ban
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Used Clinically?
Su Jiu Gui Ban Usages and Indications
- This is the deep fried version of Gui Ban. For more information see the Gui Ban page. Deep frying helps to moderate the cold action of the herb.
How Is Su Jiu Gui Ban Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Jiu Gui Ban
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Jiu Gui Ban
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su jiu gui ban? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc