Names Of Su Mu
How Is Su Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Su Mu Used Clinically?
Su Mu Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, reduce swelling - post partum abdominal pain, amenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Stops bleeding - excessive post partum bleeding with vertigo and shortness of breath.
How Is Su Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc