Names Of Su Mu
How Is Su Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Su Mu Used Clinically?
Su Mu Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, reduce swelling - post partum abdominal pain, amenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Stops bleeding - excessive post partum bleeding with vertigo and shortness of breath.
How Is Su Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc