Names Of Su Mu
How Is Su Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Su Mu Used Clinically?
Su Mu Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, reduce swelling - post partum abdominal pain, amenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Stops bleeding - excessive post partum bleeding with vertigo and shortness of breath.
How Is Su Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Feeling helpless and clueless
- itching around parametees of the fingers
- Herbs for Gallbladder
- Persistent Eye swelling
- Points for dry skin
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc