Names Of Su Zi
How Is Su Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Su Zi Used Clinically?
Su Zi Usages and Indications
- Stops coughing and wheezing, redirects the qi down, dissolves phlegm - cough and wheezing w/copious phlegm, especially for difficult exhalation, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation due to dry intestines.
How Is Su Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc