Names Of Su Zi
How Is Su Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Su Zi Used Clinically?
Su Zi Usages and Indications
- Stops coughing and wheezing, redirects the qi down, dissolves phlegm - cough and wheezing w/copious phlegm, especially for difficult exhalation, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation due to dry intestines.
How Is Su Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc