Names Of Su Zi
How Is Su Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Su Zi Used Clinically?
Su Zi Usages and Indications
- Stops coughing and wheezing, redirects the qi down, dissolves phlegm - cough and wheezing w/copious phlegm, especially for difficult exhalation, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation due to dry intestines.
How Is Su Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc