Names Of Su Zi
How Is Su Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Su Zi Used Clinically?
Su Zi Usages and Indications
- Stops coughing and wheezing, redirects the qi down, dissolves phlegm - cough and wheezing w/copious phlegm, especially for difficult exhalation, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation due to dry intestines.
How Is Su Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Su Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Su Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Su Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about su zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse