Names Of Suan Zao Ren
How Is Suan Zao Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Suan Zao Ren Used Clinically?
Suan Zao Ren Usages and Indications
- Nourishes heart yin, tonifies liver blood, quiets the spirit - irritability, insomnia, palpitations, anxiety due to blood or yin deficiency.
- Prevents abnormal sweating - spontaneous sweating, nightsweats.
How Is Suan Zao Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Suan Zao Ren
- Dosage: 9-18g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Suan Zao Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Suan Zao Ren is generally used
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Suan Zao Ren Wan -Sour Jujube Decoction (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suan zao ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums