Names Of Suo Yang
How Is Suo Yang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Suo Yang Used Clinically?
Suo Yang Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney yang - impotence, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Nourish blood, tonify essence, strengthen sinews - motor impairment, paralysis from blood and jing deficiency.
- Moisten instestines - constipation due to qi and/or blood deficiency.
How Is Suo Yang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Suo Yang
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suo yang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms