Names Of Suo Yang
How Is Suo Yang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Suo Yang Used Clinically?
Suo Yang Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney yang - impotence, frequent urination, spermatorrhea.
- Nourish blood, tonify essence, strengthen sinews - motor impairment, paralysis from blood and jing deficiency.
- Moisten instestines - constipation due to qi and/or blood deficiency.
How Is Suo Yang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Suo Yang
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suo yang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc