Names Of Tai Zi Shen
How Is Tai Zi Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Tai Zi Shen Used Clinically?
Tai Zi Shen Usages and Indications
- Strengthen the spleen, augment qi - fatigue, reduced appetite.
- Tonifies lung qi - spontaneous sweating.
- Generates fluids - thirst, injury to fluids after a febrile disease, fever, summerheat in children.
How Is Tai Zi Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tai Zi Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tai Zi Shen Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tai zi shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc