Names Of Tan Xiang
How Is Tan Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Tan Xiang Used Clinically?
Tan Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes Qi movement, alleviates pain - chest and abdomen pain.
How Is Tan Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tan Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tan Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tan xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc