Names Of Tan Xiang
How Is Tan Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Tan Xiang Used Clinically?
Tan Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes Qi movement, alleviates pain - chest and abdomen pain.
How Is Tan Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tan Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tan Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tan xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms