Names Of Tan Xiang
How Is Tan Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Tan Xiang Used Clinically?
Tan Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes Qi movement, alleviates pain - chest and abdomen pain.
How Is Tan Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tan Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tan Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tan xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc