Names Of Tao Ren
How Is Tao Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Tao Ren Used Clinically?
Tao Ren Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis (important herb) - menstrual disorders, abdominal pain/masses, trauma, flank pain, lung abscess, intestinal abscess.
- Moistens intestines, unblock bowels - constipation due to dry intestines.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Tao Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tao Ren
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tao Ren Is Discussed
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tao Ren
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Tao Ren is generally used
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan -Cinnamon and Poria Teapills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Bian Pian -Constipation Pills (Treat Dryness)
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan -Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Blood Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tao ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc