Names Of Da Bu Yin Wan
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Categorized?
There Are 37 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Used Clinically?
Da Bu Yin Wan Usages and Indications
- Steaming bone syndrome - sensation of intense heat, malar flushing, spontaneous sweating.
- Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, hot flashes, from kidney/heart yin deficiency.
- Tinnitus, possible vertigo, irritability, restlessness from liver fire rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use if patient presents with flu or cold symptoms.All Cautions
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Da Bu Yin Wan
Da Bu Yin Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Da Bu Yin Wan Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Da Bu Yin Wan?
Notes From Our Clinicians For Da Bu Yin Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
For chronic or severe yin deficiency resuling in deficient fire.
Da Bu Yin Wan Has 4Ingredients
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da bu yin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)