Names Of Da Bu Yin Wan
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Categorized?
There Are 30 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Used Clinically?
Da Bu Yin Wan Usages and Indications
- Steaming bone syndrome - sensation of intense heat, malar flushing, spontaneous sweating.
- Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, hot flashes, from kidney/heart yin deficiency.
- Tinnitus, possible vertigo, irritability, restlessness from liver fire rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use if patient presents with flu or cold symptoms.All Cautions
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Da Bu Yin Wan
Da Bu Yin Wan And Related Formulas From Our Store
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Da Bu Yin Wan
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Da Bu Yin Wan?
Notes From Our Clinicians For Da Bu Yin Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
For chronic or severe yin deficiency resuling in deficient fire.
Da Bu Yin Wan Has 4Ingredients
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da bu yin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
- Air in abdomen around CV4/5
- How to treat breast lumps in acupuncture
- Chinese pronunciation
- Pancreatic Carcinoma treatment in TCM