Names Of Da Bu Yin Wan
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Categorized?
There Are 37 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Used Clinically?
Da Bu Yin Wan Usages and Indications
- Steaming bone syndrome - sensation of intense heat, malar flushing, spontaneous sweating.
- Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, hot flashes, from kidney/heart yin deficiency.
- Tinnitus, possible vertigo, irritability, restlessness from liver fire rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use if patient presents with flu or cold symptoms.All Cautions
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Da Bu Yin Wan
Da Bu Yin Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Da Bu Yin Wan Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Da Bu Yin Wan?
Notes From Our Clinicians For Da Bu Yin Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
For chronic or severe yin deficiency resuling in deficient fire.
Da Bu Yin Wan Has 4Ingredients
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da bu yin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums