Names Of Da Bu Yin Wan
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Categorized?
There Are 36 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
How Is Da Bu Yin Wan Used Clinically?
Da Bu Yin Wan Usages and Indications
- Steaming bone syndrome - sensation of intense heat, malar flushing, spontaneous sweating.
- Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, hot flashes, from kidney/heart yin deficiency.
- Tinnitus, possible vertigo, irritability, restlessness from liver fire rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use if patient presents with flu or cold symptoms.All Cautions
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Da Bu Yin Wan
Da Bu Yin Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Da Bu Yin Wan Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
What Are Some Common Combinations For Da Bu Yin Wan?
Notes From Our Clinicians For Da Bu Yin Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
For chronic or severe yin deficiency resuling in deficient fire.
Da Bu Yin Wan Has 4Ingredients
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about da bu yin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums