Dispel Wind-Dampness - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Dispel Wind-Dampness Sub Category
Dispel Wind-Dampness is a subcategory of the Expel Dampness functional grouping.
The Expel Dampness functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Clear Damp-Heat
- Dispel Wind-Dampness (this page)
- Promote Urination and Leach out Dampness
- Transform Damp Turbidity
- Warm and Transform Water and Dampness
The Dispel Wind-Dampness Category Contains (6) TCM formulas In Our Database
Solitary Hermit Teapills
- For chronic pain due to obstruction (bi zheng) with liver and kidney deficiency.
- For lower back pain often with weakness and/or pain in the knees.
- For arthritis, especially the type affected by cold/damp weather.
Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction
- Wind-cold-damp bi syndromes in qi deficient patients - joint pain possibly with heaviness of the limbs that generally improves with movement. Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gouty arthritis. With wind-cold-damp patterns other inflammatory conditions such as fibromyalgia.
- Atrophy from qi and blood stagnation - stroke recovery.
Knee Joint Pain Relief
- Arthritis from damp heat in Chinese Medicine terms.
- Knee issues with kidney and liver systems involvement.
- Lower body pain and/or inflammation - hips, knees, ankles, toes especially when the pain moves around due to interior wind.
- Connective tissue disorders.
Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills
- Damp and Cold bi-syndromes - arthritis (osteo primarily), joint pain, muscles aches that is aggravated with cold and/or damp weather - weakness of the knee, pain in lower back, general weakness, pain in joints, stiffness of joints, and pain that moves around.
- Wind-cold-damp bi syndromes with particular issues in the lower back and legs - sciatic pain, heaviness in the lower body, hip and knee pain, arthritis in those areas (osteo or rheumatoid).
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc