Release Wind from the Skin and Channels - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Release Wind from the Skin and Channels Sub Category
Release Wind from the Skin and Channels is a subcategory of the Expel Wind functional grouping.
The Expel Wind functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Extinguish Internal Wind
- Release Wind from the Skin and Channels (this page)
The Release Wind from the Skin and Channels Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Ligusticum Tea Pills
- Headaches, primarily from wind-cold (but used with wind-heat/wind-damp), with neck stiffness, muscle aches and/or nasal discharge.
- In certain cases may be useful for migraines, frequent headaches - particularly when they are influenced by cold weather and/or changing from warm to cold environments.
- Rhinitis, sinusitis.
Clear Wind Pill
- Itchy and red skin lesions, possibly with weeping -psoriasis, eczema, acne, etc.
- Topical allergic response, dermatitis -poison ivy, oak, sumac.
- Acute [allergic] edema in the limbs.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc