Promote the Movement of Qi - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
The Promote the Movement of Qi Category Contains (3) TCM formulas In Our Database
Pinellia & Magnolia Pills
- Plum pit qi (globus hystericus) and/or difficulty with swallowing from liver qi stagnation.
- Coughing, hiccups, nausea and possible vomitting from rebellious qi and phlegm.
Liver Disease Recovery Pills
- Irritibility or easily prone to outburts or anger.
- Liver disease such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver.
- Jaundice - yellowing of the skin, brittle nails, pale complexion.
Escape Restraint Pill
- An important formula for plum pit qi and related issues arising from qi stagnation (from many factors) - an oppressive sensation in the chest and/or diaphgram, gerd, reflux, indigestion, nausea, belching with a fetid odor.
- Gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, intercostal neuralgia, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis.
- Infectious hepatitis.
- Migraines when the underlying factor is that of stagnation.
- Besides a range of digestive issues, the formula may be used for a wide range of psychiatric conditions including depression, schizophrenia, panic disorder, etc. when the underlying factor is chiefly stagnation.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc