Release Exterior-Interior Excess - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Release Exterior-Interior Excess Sub Category
Release Exterior-Interior Excess is a subcategory of the Release the Exterior functional grouping.
The Release the Exterior functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Release Early Stage Exterior Disorders
- Release Exterior Cold
- Release Exterior Disorders with Head and Neck Symptoms
- Release Exterior Disorders with Interior Deficiency
- Release Exterior Wind Heat
- Release Exterior-Interior Excess (this page)
The Release Exterior-Interior Excess Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock
- High fever with aversion to cold.
- Thick phlegm that may be both in sinus and chest.
- Vertigo or dizziness that is caused by excess heat.
- Rashes, carbuncles, and other types of skin disorders that are caused by heat.
- Constipation and scanty or dark urine.
Minor Blue Dragon Pills
- Cold/flu like symptoms such as aversion to cold, cough, clear watery phlegm -from exterior wind cold invasion.
- Wheezing, heavy sensation, edema due to interior water accumulation.