Release Exterior Wind Heat - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Release Exterior Wind Heat Sub Category
Release Exterior Wind Heat is a subcategory of the Release the Exterior functional grouping.
The Release the Exterior functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Release Early Stage Exterior Disorders
- Release Exterior Cold
- Release Exterior Disorders with Head and Neck Symptoms
- Release Exterior Disorders with Interior Deficiency
- Release Exterior Wind Heat (this page)
- Release Exterior-Interior Excess
The Release Exterior Wind Heat Category Contains (1) TCM formula In Our Database
Honeysuckle and Forsythia Formula
- Common cold or flu presenting with fever w/slight or no chills, headache, desire for fluids, cough, sore throat.
- Acute respitory infections, acute fever, tonsillitis, canker sores.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc