Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs Sub Category
Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs is a subcategory of the Stabilize and Bind functional grouping.
The Stabilize and Bind functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Restrain Leakage from the Intestines
- Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs (this page)
- Stabilize the Kidneys
- Stabilize the Womb
The Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs Category Contains (1) TCM formula In Our Database
Jade Windscreen Formula
- Frequent colds, flus, chronic bronchitis - general low immunity to common infections.
- Spontaneous sweating, aversion to wind and/or cold.
- With appropriate diagnosis may be used to treat acute facial paralysis/Bell's Palsy.
- Particularly useful for children who always get sick often and tend towards the worst versions of whatever pathogen is going around (i.e. illnesses that quickly travel deeply - common cold to bronchitis, etc.) - often needs to be taken for many months, ideally during a period when they are not sick.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc