Stabilize the Kidneys - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Stabilize the Kidneys Sub Category
Stabilize the Kidneys is a subcategory of the Stabilize and Bind functional grouping.
The Stabilize and Bind functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Restrain Leakage from the Intestines
- Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs
- Stabilize the Kidneys (this page)
- Stabilize the Womb
The Stabilize the Kidneys Category Contains (3) TCM formulas In Our Database
Prostate Comfort Pills
- Frequent and/or urgent urination, dribbling, incontinence.
- Treats Lin Syndrome conditions.
Mantis Egg Case Powder
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
Shut The Sluice Pills
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc