Tonify the Blood - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
The Tonify the Blood Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Four Substances Pills
- The primary base formula for tonifying the blood and regulating menstruation in Chinese Medicine terms - irregular cycles, amenorrhea or long cycles.
- Postpartum issues such as uterine bleeding when arising from blood deficiency.
- General blood deficiency symptoms - dry skin, dry eyes, dry hair, anemia, calf cramping. Certain version of dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions - diabetic ulcers, etc.
- With the right underlying factors threatened miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy.
- Fertility issues, endometriosis.
Four Substances Pills With Safflower And Peach Pit
- A modified version of si wu tang with the inclusion of tao ren and hong hua which make it slightly more moving for the blood - for blood deficiency with blood stagnation with particular emphasis on the lower jiao - dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, heavy bleeding, other stasis symptoms such as fibroids, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, etc. as well as related psychological issues such as depression.
- Can be used post-delivery for retained lochia.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc