Tonify the Yin - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
The Tonify the Yin Category Contains (12) TCM formulas In Our Database
Great Tonify the Yin Pill
- Steaming bone syndrome - sensation of intense heat, malar flushing, spontaneous sweating.
- Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, hot flashes, from kidney/heart yin deficiency.
- Tinnitus, possible vertigo, irritability, restlessness from liver fire rising.
- Menopause symtpoms including hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, restlessness and anxiety as a result of yin deficiency.
- Can be used for other yin deficient symtpoms such as tinnitus, dry skin, and lightheadedness.
Lower Blood Sugar Pill
- Nourish the yin and tonify qi with particular emphasis on diabetes (primarily type II, but in some cases type I would benefit as well) when the underlying tcm diagnosis fits. Symptoms may include strong thirst, strong appetite, fatigue, weakness, low back pain, frequent urination, and glucose in the urine.
Six Ingredient Pill with Rehmannia
- Dizziness, tinnitus, possibly vertigo as a result of kidney and liver yin deficiency.
- Insomnia especially with night sweats, hot flashes, irritibility.
- Spontaneous/nocturnal emissions.
Rehmannia Pills to Brighten the Eyes
- Blurry vision, floaters, possibly with dryness of the eyes as a result of the liver yin failing to nourish the eyes and kidney yin failing to brighten the vision.
Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills
- Yin deficiency symptoms such as dizziness, vertigo, night sweats, hot flashes, heat in the soles and dryness.
- Blurry vision, possibly with dry eyes.
Generate the Pulse Pills
- Respiratory issues from lung qi and yin deficiencies - chronic cough, wheezing.
- May be used for damage from longer term illnesses and/or the overuse of wind clearing formulas for colds/flus - nightsweats, spontaneous sweating.
- With the right underlying patterns a range of respiratory and coronary issues.
Golden Voice Pills
- Benefits the yin and qi of the lungs, clears heat and wind - acute and/or chronic throat and/or voice issues from overuse, illness, smoking, etc. Symptoms may include difficulty speaking, hoarseness/raspy voice, sore throat.
- This formula may be used to treat polyps/nodules of the vocal cords, laryngitis, sore throat, and other vocal problems due to overuse when the underlying patterns fit.
- GI issues from yin deficiency (liver and kidney) with liver qi stagnation leading to stomach yin issues - gastritis, ulcers, reflux, bloating.
- The underlying factors lead to dryness of the blood, that coupled with liver qi stagnation and yin deficiency may lead to PMS, inosmnia, etc.
- With the right underlying factors useful for a range of liver conditions - hepatitis, fatty liver.
- Essential hypertension, preeclampsia.
Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills
- Steaming bone syndrome - dry and intensive persuasive sensation of heat possibly with flushing and tidal fever.
- Dizziness, vertigo, tinnitis, anxiety and restlessness resulting from yin deficiency.
- Dryness of the skin, mucus membranes, hard stools, dark or scanty urine.
Right Returning Pills
- Infertility, low libedo, impotence due to kidney yin deficiency.
- Low sperm count, abnormal sperm morphology resulting from jing deficiency.
- Irregular menstruation, vaginal dryness.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc