Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness Sub Category
Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness is a subcategory of the Treat Dryness functional grouping.
The Treat Dryness functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness (this page)
- Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness
The Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness Category Contains (5) TCM formulas In Our Database
Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal
- General yin deficiency signs may present as night sweats, heat in the soles and palms, and flusing.
- Cough/wheezing, possible blood in the sputum, dry and sore throat may present from lung yin and qi deficiency.
- Useful for treating people who quit smoking or those with acute smoke exposure.
Replenish the Root Teapills
- Dryness from yin deficiency - dry skin, dry eyes, dry cough, dry stools/constipation.
- Fatigue, difficulty concentrating, restlessness, possible anxiety.
- Other yin deficient symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes.
Ophiopogon and Trichosanthes Combination
- Lung and stomach yin deficiency - this is a modified version of Mai Men Dong Tang - fei wei (lung atrophy) syndrome in Chinese Medicine - dry cough from yin fluid damage, generally arises from deficiency fire rising from the stomach yin deficiency.
- A range of digestive issues - nausea, vomiting, counterflow qi, gastritis, peptic ulcer disease.
- Acute or chronic lung issues - bronchitis, dry cough - particularly with other yin deficiency signs (malar flush, heat in the five palms, etc.)
- Sjogren's syndrome - when other underlying diagnostic factors are a good fit.
- Constipation from heat or fire that has damaged the yin fluids - dry hard pellet like stools, dark urine from dryness, feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen, flatulence (generally with a foul smell).
Jade Spring Pills
- Xiao Ke (wasting and thirsting syndrome), qi and yin deficiencies of the kidney and spleen most commonly seen in the advanced forms of diabetes type II - excessive thirst, excessive urination, strong hunger symptoms, weight loss.
- Cloudy urine especially with detectable sweet scent.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc