Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness Sub Category
Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness is a subcategory of the Treat Dryness functional grouping.
The Treat Dryness functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Enrich the Yin and Moisten Dryness
- Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness (this page)
The Gently Disperse and Moisten Dryness Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin
- Lung yin deficiency with strong heat signs and/or bleeding - chronic dry cough, wheezing, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, COPD.
- Stops bleeding when it arises from lung yin deficiency - mild bloody sputum with dry cough.
Glehnia and Ophiopogonis Decoction
- Important formula for stomach yin deficiency - benefits the stomach and the lungs - a range of digestive issues (gastritis, epigastric pain), possibly with dry throat, thirst and/or cough.
- Diabetes - particularly with signs of dryness.
- A range of lung related issues - lung cancer, pneumonia, cough/wheezing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc