Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm Sub Category
Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm is a subcategory of the Treat Phlegm functional grouping.
The Treat Phlegm functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm (this page)
- Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
- Induce Vomiting to Discharge Phlegm
- Moisten Dryness and Transform Phlegm
- Transform Phlegm and Dissipate Nodules
- Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind
- Warm and Transform Cold-Phlegm
The Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm Category Contains (3) TCM formulas In Our Database
Calm Wheezing Pills
- Directs the lung qi downward and clears phlegm heat from the lungs. Typically used for the condition of wind cold blocking the exterior with internal accumulation of phlegm heat - which may involve symptoms such as the common cold, bronchitis, asthma - with wheezing, cough with thick sticky yellow phlegm that is difficult to get out, rapid shallow breathing, difficulty breathing.
- Conditions may be acute or chronic.
Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill
- Cough with thick yellow or green phlegm, difficulty breathing, wheezing, and possible fullness of the chest due to damp heat accumulation in the lungs.
Warm the Gallbladder Formula
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, and other shen disturbances caused by phlegm misting the mind.
- Seizures, convulsions or other types of involuntary muscle contractions that are caused by phlegm and heat.
- Nausea, vomitting, abdominal discomfort resulting from disharmony of the stomach and gallbladder/liver.
- Vertigo, dizziness or light-headedness.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc