Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm Sub Category
Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm is a subcategory of the Treat Phlegm functional grouping.
The Treat Phlegm functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm
- Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm (this page)
- Induce Vomiting to Discharge Phlegm
- Moisten Dryness and Transform Phlegm
- Transform Phlegm and Dissipate Nodules
- Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind
- Warm and Transform Cold-Phlegm
The Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Two Aged Herbs & Three Seeds Nursing Pills
- Modified version of er chen wan - formula for clearing phlegm in both acute and chronic cases - seasonal colds and flus with phlegm, chronic wet cough, sinus issues and more physical signs such as dizziness, meniere's with the right causal factors.
Two Aged Herbs
- The primary base formula to resolve phlegm damp, particularly in the lungs and GI system - cough (with white mucus), plugged ears, sinus blockage - along with GI symptoms of nausea, vomiting.
- Upper respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, emphysema, COPD - when arising from phlegm damp.
- Phlegm accumulation in the head symptoms such as dizziness, insomnia, meniere's disease, alcohol hangover.
- Cysts from phlegm accumulation - fibroids, breast cyst, ovarian cyst, thryoid cysts, goiter.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc