Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind Sub Category
Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind is a subcategory of the Treat Phlegm functional grouping.
The Treat Phlegm functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Clear Heat and Transform Phlegm
- Dry Dampness and Expel Phlegm
- Induce Vomiting to Discharge Phlegm
- Moisten Dryness and Transform Phlegm
- Transform Phlegm and Dissipate Nodules
- Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind (this page)
- Warm and Transform Cold-Phlegm
The Transform Phlegm and Extinguish Wind Category Contains (2) TCM formulas In Our Database
Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination
- Nausea with possible vomitting from combination of damp with liver qi stagnation causing rebellious qi.
- Dizziness, migraines, and vertigo from damp and liver wind rising.
- Heavy or oppressed sensation of the chest.
Nose Inflammation Tablets
- For acute or chronic rhinitis resulting from the combination of lung qi deficiency and phlegm accumulation.
- Runny nose, sneezing, congestion due to phlegm.
- Can be used to treat for general cold or flu symptoms due to phlegm and wind.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc